- Chiu CC, Lu CS, Weng YH, Chen YL, Huang YZ, Chen RS, Cheng YC, Huang YC, Liu YC, Lai SC, Lin KJ, Lin YW, Chen YJ, Chen CL, Yeh TH, Wang HL* (2018) PARK14 (D331Y) PLA2G6 causes early-onset degeneration of substantia nigra dopaminergic neurons by inducing mitochondrial dysfunction, ER stress, mitophagy impairment and transcriptional dysregulation in a knockin mouse model. Molecular Neurobiology, In Press.
- Chiu CC, Yeh TH, Lu CS, Huang YC, Cheng YC, Huang YZ, Weng YH, Liu YC, Lai SC, Chen YL, Chen YJ, Chen CL, Chen HY, Lin YW, Wang HL* (2017) PARK14 PLA2G6 mutants are defective in preventing rotenone-induced mitochondrial dysfunction, ROS generation and activation of mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. Oncotarget, 8, 79046-79060.
- Chiu CC, Yeh TH, Lai SC, Weng YH, Huang YC, Cheng YC, Chen RS, Huang YZ, Hung J, Chen CC, Lin WY, Chang HC, Wu-Chou YH, Chen YJ, Chen CL, Chen HY, Lin YW, Wang HL*, Lu CS (2016) Increased Rab35 expression is a potential biomarker and implicated in the pathogenesis of Parkinson's disease. Oncotarget, 7, 54215-54227.
- Weng YH, Chen CY, Lin KJ, Chen YL, Yeh TH, Hsiao IT, Chen IJ, Lu CS, Wang HL* (2016) (R1441C) LRRK2 induces the degeneration of SN dopaminergic neurons and alters the expression of genes regulating neuronal survival in a transgenic mouse model. Experimental Neurology, 275, 104-115.
- Chou AH, Chen YL, Chiu CC, Yuan SJ, Weng YH, Yeh TH, Lin YL, Fang JM, Wang HL* (2015) T1-11 and JMF1907 ameliorate polyglutamine-expanded ataxin-3-induced neurodegeneration, transcriptional dysregulation and ataxic symptom in the SCA3 transgenic mouse. Neuropharmacology, 99, 308-317.
- Chiu CC, Yeh TH, Lai SC, Wu-Chou YH, Chen CH, Mochly-Rosen D, Huang YC, Chen YJ, Chen CL, Chang YM, Wang HL*, Lu CS (2015) Neuroprotective effects of aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 activation in rotenone-induced cellular and animal models of parkinsonism. Experimental Neurology, 263, 244-253.
- Chou AH, Chen YL, Hu SH, Chang YM, Wang HL* (2014) Polyglutamine-expanded ataxin-3 impairs long-term depression in Purkinje neurons of SCA3 transgenic mouse by inhibiting HAT and impairing histone acetylation. Brain Research, 1583, 220-229.
- Huang YC, Wei KC, Chang CN, Chen PY, Hsu PW, Chen CP, Lu CS, Wang HL, Gutmann DH, Yeh TH (2014) Transglutaminase 2 expression is increased as a function of malignancy grade and negatively regulates cell growth in meningioma. PLoS One. 9, e108228
- Chou JS, Chen CY, Chen YL, Weng YH, Yeh TH, Lu CS, Chang YM, Wang HL* (2014) (G2019S) LRRK2 causes early-phase dysfunction of SNpc dopaminergic neurons and impairment of corticostriatal long-term depression in the PD transgenic mouse. Neurobiology of Disease, 68, 190-199.
- Huang CY, Chen YL, Li AH, Lu JC, Wang HL* (2014) Minocycline, a microglial inhibitor, blocks spinal CCL2-induced heat hyperalgesia and augmentation of glutamatergic transmission in substantia gelatinosa neurons. Journal of Neuroinflammation. 2014, 11:7
- Wang HL*, Chang NC, Weng YH, Yeh TH (2013) XLID CUL4B mutants are defective in promoting TSC2 degradation and positively regulating mTOR signaling in neocortical neurons. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, Molecular Basis of Disease, 1832, 585-593.
- Wang HL*, Hu SH, Chou AH, Wang SS, Weng YH, Yeh TH (2013) H1152 promotes the degradation of polyglutamine-expanded ataxin-3 or ataxin-7 independently of its ROCK-inhibiting effect and ameliorates mutant ataxin-3-induced neurodegeneration in the SCA3 transgenic mouse. Neuropharmacology, 70, 1-11.
- Chen CY, Weng YH, Chien KY, Lin KJ, Yeh TH, Cheng YP, Lu CS, Wang HL* (2012) (G2019S) LRRK2 activates MKK4-JNK pathway and causes degeneration of SN dopaminergic neurons in a transgenic mouse model of PD. Cell Death & Differentiation, 19, 1623-1633.
- Kao DJ, Li AH, Chen JC, Luo RS, Chen YL, Lu JC, Wang HL* (2012) CC chemokine ligand 2 upregulates the current density and expression of TRPV1 channels and Nav1.8 sodium channels in dorsal root ganglion neurons. Journal of Neuroinflammation, 9,189.
- Chao PK, Lu KT, YL, Chen JC, Wang HL, Yang YL, Cheng MY, Liao MF, Ro LS (2012) Early Systemic granulocyte-colony stimulating factor treatment attenuates neuropathic pain after peripheral nerve injury. PLoS ONE, 7:e43680.