- Yang CY, Lin NH, Lee JM, Huang CY, Min HJ, Yen JJ, Liao NS, Yang-Yen HF. (2009) Promoter Knock-In Mutations Reveal a Role of Mcl-1 in Thymocyte-Positive Selection and Tissue or Cell Lineage-Specific Regulation of Mcl-1 Expression. Journal of Immunology 182:2959 -2968. (IF=5.646, 18/128 in IMMUNOLOGY)
- Wu PS, Yang CY, Yen JJ, Chou CH, Chen SH, Wang CK, Lai YG, Liao NS, Yang-Yen HF. (2009) Critical Roles of Translationally Controlled Tumor Protein in the Homeostasis and TCR-Mediated Proliferation of Peripheral T Cells. Journal of Immunology 183: 2373 -2381. (IF=5.646, 18/128 in IMMUNOLOGY)
- Weng SY, Yang CY, Li CC, Sun TP, Tung SY, Yen JJ, Tsai TF, Chen CM, Chen SH, Hsiao M, Huang PH, and Yang-Yen HF. (2011) Synergism between p53 and Mcl-1 in protecting from hepatic injury, fibrosis and cancer. Journal of Hepatology 54: 685-694. (IF=9.264, 4/74 in GASTROENTEROLOGY & HEPATOLOGY)
- Chuang HC, Lan JL*, Chen DY*, Yang CY*, Chen YM, Li JP, Huang CY, Liu PE, Wang X, Tan TH. (2011) The kinase GLK controls autoimmunity and NF-κB signaling by activating the kinase PKC-θ in T cells. Nature Immunology 12:1113-1118. (*These authors contributed equally to this study) (IF=26.008, 3/144 in IMMUNOLOGY)
- Wang X, Li JP, Kuo HK, Chiu LL, Dement GA, Lan JL, Chen DY, Yang CY, Hu H, Tan TH. (2012) Downregulation of B-cell receptor signaling by hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1 (HPK1)-mediated phosphorylation and ubiquitination of the activated BLNK. Journal of Biological Chemistry 287:11037-11048. (IF=4.651, 62/290 in BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY)
- Chen KR, Chang CH, Huang CY, Lin CY, Lin WY, Lo YC, Yang CY, Hsing EW, Chen LF, Shih SR, Shiau AL, Lei HY, Tan TH, Ling P. (2012) TBK1-associated protein in endolysosomes (TAPE)/CC2D1A is a key regulator linking RIG-I-like receptors to antiviral immunity. Journal of Biological Chemistry 287:32216-32221. (IF=4.651, 62/290 in BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY)
- Yang CY, Li JP, Chiu LL, Lan JL, Chen DY, Chuang HC, Huang CY, Tan TH. (2014) Dual-specificity phosphatase 14 (DUSP14/MKP6) negatively regulates T-cell receptor signaling by inhibiting TAB1 activation. Journal of Immunology 192:1547-1557. (IF=4.922, 26/148 in Immunology) (This paper was highlighted in Journal of Immunology “In This Issue” section.)
- Li JP, Yang CY, Chuang HC, Lan JL, Chen DY, Chen YM, Wang X, Chen A, Belmont J, Tan TH. (2014) The phosphatase JKAP/DUSP22 inhibits T-cell receptor signaling and autoimmunity by inactivating Lck. Nature Communications 5, 3618. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms4618 (IF=11.470, 3/55 in MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES)
- Chuang HC, Sheu W, Lin YT, Tsai CY, Yang CY, Cheng YJ, Huang PY, Li JP, Chiu LL, Wang X, Xie M, Schneider M, Tan TH. (2014) HGK/MAP4K4 deficiency induces TRAF2 stabilization and Th17 differentiation leading to insulin resistance. Nature Communications 5, 4602. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms5602 (IF=11.470, 3/55 in MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES)
- Yang CY, Chiu LL, Tan TH. (2016) TRAF2-mediated Lys63-linked ubiquitination of DUSP14/MKP6 is essential for its phosphatase activity. Cellular Signalling, 28, 145-151. (IF=4.191, 65/184 in CELL BIOLOGY)
- Wu KA, Wu CC, Chen CD, Chu CM, Shih LJ, Liu YC, Wang CL, Lin HH*, Yang CY*. (2017) Proteome profiling reveals novel biomarkers to identify complicated parapneumonic effusions. Scientific Reports 7(4026):1-10. (*corresponding author) (IF=4.259, 10/64 in MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES)
- Chen TW, Lee CC, Liu H, Wu CS, Pickering CR, Huang PJ, Wang J, Chang YF, Yeh YM, Chen CD, Li HP, Luo JD, Tan BC, Chan EH, Hsueh C, Chu LJ, Chen YT, Zhang B, Yang CY, Wu CC, Hsu CW, See LC, Tang P, Yu JS, Liao WC, Chiang KW, Rodriguez H, Myers JN, Chang KP, Chang YS. (2017) APOBEC3A is an oral cancer prognostic biomarker in Taiwanese carriers of an APOBEC deletion polymorphism. Nature Communications 8(1):465. (IF=12.124, 3/64 in MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES)
- Wu SM, Liu H, Huang PJ, Chang IY, Lee CC, Yang CY, Tsai WS, Tan BC. (2018) circlncRNAnet: an integrated web-based resource for mapping functional networks of long or circular forms of noncoding RNAs. GigaScience. 7(1):1-10. (IF=6.871, 6/64 in MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES)
- Yang CY, Yeh YM, Yu HF, Chin CY, Hsu CW, Liu H, Huang PJ, Hu SN, Liao CT, Chang KP, Chang YL. (2018). Oral microbiota community dynamics associated with Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma staging. Frontiers in Microbiology, 9:1-15. (IF=4.076, 26/125 in Microbiology).
- Huang PJ, Lee CC, Chiu LY, Huang KY, YM Yeh, Yang CY, Chiu CH, Tang P. (2018). VAReporter: variant reporter for cancer research of massive parallel sequencing. BMC Genomics, 19(suppl2):86. (IF=3.729, 35/160 in Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology).
- Yang CY, Chiu LL, Chang CC, Chuang HC, Tan TH. (2018) Induction of DUSP14 ubiquitination by PRMT5-mediated arginine methylation. FASEB Journal, doi: 10.1096/fj.201800244RR (IF=5.595, 42/293 in Biochemistry and Molecular biology).
- Wang LJ, Yang CY, Chou WJ, Lee MJ, Chou MC, Kuo HC, Yeh YM, Lee SY, Huang LH, Li SC. (2019) Gut microbiota and dietary patterns in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, doi.org/10.1007/s00787-019-01352-2 (IF=3.553, 9/24 in PEDIATRICS).
- Lin HJ, Jiang ZP, Lo HR, Feng CL, Chen CJ, Yang CY, Huang MZ, Wu HY, Chen YA, Chen Y, Chiu CH, Lai CH. (2019) Coalescence of RAGE in Lipid Rafts in Response to Cytolethal Distending Toxin-Induced Inflammation. Front Immunol. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.00109.
- Wu KA, Wu CC, Liu YC, Hsueh PC, Chin CY, Wang CL, Chu CM, Shih LJ, Yang CY*. (2019) Combined serum biomarkers in the noninvasive diagnosis of complicated parapneumonic effusions and empyema. BMC Pulmonary Medicine 19(1):108. doi: 10.1186/s12890-019-0877-8 (IF=2.721, 28/60 in RESPIRATORY SYSTEM).
- Wu SM, Dr. Tsai WS, Chiang SF, Lai YH, Ma CP, Wang JH, Ms. Lin JR, Lu PS, Yang CY, Liu H, Tan BC. (2020). Comprehensive transcriptome profiling of Taiwanese colorectal cancer implicates an ethnic basis for pathogenesis. Scientific Reports. 10:4526 (IF=4.259, 10/64 in MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES)
- Yang CY, Liu CR, Chang YF, OuYang CN, Hsieh CH, Huang YL, Wang CI, Jan FW, Wang WL, Tsai TL, Liu H, Tseng CP, Chang YS, Wu CC, Chang KP. (2020) Cotargeting CHK1 and PI3K Synergistically Suppresses Tumor Growth of Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Patient-Derived Xenografts. Cancers, 12(7):1726 (IF= 6.126, 37/244 in Oncology)
- Chen YW*, Huang MZ, Chen CL, Kuo CY, Yang CY*, Chuan NC, Chen YY, Hsieh CM, Wu HY, Kuo ML, Chiu CH, Lai CH. (2020) PM 2.5 impairs macrophage functions to exacerbate pneumococcus-induced pulmonary pathogenesis. Particle and Fibre Toxicology, 17(1):37 (First author, *These authors contributed equally to this study) (IF= 7.546, 3/92 in Toxicology)
- Yang CY*, Chuang HC*, Tsai CY, Xiao YZ, Yang JY, Huang RH, Shih YC, Tan TH. (2020) DUSP11 Attenuates Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Macrophage Activation by Targeting TAK1. Journal of Immunology, 205(6): 1644–1652 (First author, *These authors contributed equally to this study) (IF= 4.886, 44/158 in Immunology)
- Hsueh PC, Wu KA, Yang CY, Hsu CW, Wang CL, Hung CM, Chen YT, Yu JS, Wu CC. (2020) Metabolomic profiling of parapneumonic effusion reveals a regulatory role of dipeptides in interleukin-8 production in neutrophil-like cells. Analytica Chimica Acta. 1128: 238-250 (IF= 5.977, 10/86 in Chemistry, Analytical)
- Lin CY, Lin CY, Yeh YM, Yang LY, Lee YS, Chao A, Chin CY, Chao AS* & Yang CY*. (2020) Severe preeclampsia is associated with a higher relative abundance of Prevotella bivia in the vaginal microbiota. Scientific Reports. 18249 (*corresponding author) (IF=3.998, 17/71 in Multidisciplinary sciences)
- Chen YW, Li SW, Lin CD, Huang MZ, Lin HJ, Chin CY, Lai YR, Chiu CH, Yang CY* and Lai CH*. (2020) Fine Particulate Matter Exposure Alters Pulmonary Microbiota Composition and Aggravates Pneumococcus-Induced Lung Pathogenesis. Frontiers in cell and developmental biology. 8:570484 (*corresponding author) (IF=5.186, 54/195 in Cell Biology)
- Yang CY, Kuo YH, Chen M, Wang CL, Shih LJ, Liu YC, Hsueh PC, Lai YH, Chu CM, Wu CC, Wu KA. Pleural cytokines MIF and MIP-3α as novel biomarkers for complicated parapneumonic effusions and empyema. Scientific Reports, 2021 Jan: 11: 1763, (First author) (IF= 4.379, 19/128 in Multidisciplinary sciences).
- Tseng MH, Fan WJ, Liu H, Yang CY, Ding JJ, Lee HJ, Huang SM, Lin SH, Huang JL. Complement factor I mutation may contribute to development of thrombotic microangiopathy in lupus nephritis. Frontiers in Medicine, 2021 Feb: 7: 621609 (IF=5.091, 44/315 in Medicine, general & internal)
- Yang CY, Li SW, Chih CY, CW Hsu, Lee CC, Yeh YM, Wu KA. Association of exacerbation phenotype with the sputum microbiome in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients during the clinically stable state. Journal of Translational Medicine, 2021 Mar: 19:121, (First author) (IF= 5.531, 30/188 in MEDICINE, RESEARCH & EXPERIMENTAL).
- Wang LJ, Yang CY, Kuo HC, Chou WJ, Tsai CS, Lee SY. Effect of Bifidobacterium bifidum on Clinical Characteristics and Gut Microbiota in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Journal of Personalized Medicine, 2022, 12:227, (IF= 4.945, 15/107 in HEALTH CARE SCIENCES & SERVICES)
- Wang LJ, Li SC, Li SW, Kuo HC, Lee SY, Huang LH, Chin CY, Yang CY*. Gut microbiota and plasma cytokine levels in patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Translational Psychiatry, 2022, 12:76, (*corresponding author) (IF=6.222, 24/156 in PSYCHIATRY)
- Chen YT, Hsu HC, Lee YS, Liu H, Tan CM, Chin CY, Chang YF, Yang CY*. Longitudinal High-Throughput Sequencing of the T-Cell Receptor Repertoire Reveals Dynamic Change and Prognostic Signiﬁcance of Peripheral Blood TCR Diversity in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer During Chemotherapy. Frontiers in Immunology, 2022, 12:743448, (*corresponding author) (IF=7.561, 24/162 in Immunology)
- Yen WC, Chang IYF, Chang KP, Ouyang CN, Liu CR, Tsai TL, Zhang YC, Wang CI, Wang YH, Yu AL, Liu H, Wu CC, Chang YS, Yu JS, Yang CY*. Genomic and Molecular Signatures of Successful Patient-Derived Xenografts for Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Frontiers in Oncology, 2022, 12:792297. (*corresponding author) (IF=6.244, 62/242 in Oncology)