- Liu JS, Fang WK, Yang SM, Wu MC, Chen TJ, Chen CM, Lin TY, Liu KL, Wu CM, Chen YC, Chuu CP, Wang LY, Hsieh HP, Kung HJ, Wang WC. Natural product myricetin is a pan-KDM4 inhibitor which with poly lactic-co-glycolic acid formulation effectively targets castration-resistant prostate cancer. 2022. Journal of Biomedical Science. May 9;29(1):29.
- Wang HJ*, Pochampalli M*, Wang LY*, Zou JX, Li PS, Hsu SC, Wang BJ, Huang SH, Yang P, Yang JC, Chu CY, Tepper CG, Ann DK, Gao AC, Evans CP, Izumiya Y, Chuu CP, Wang WC, Chen HW, and Kung HJ. KDM8/JMJD5 as a dual coactivator of AR and PKM2 integrates AR/EZH2 network and tumor metabolism in CRPC. 2019. Oncogene. Jan;38(1):17-32.
- Shih JW, Chiang WF, Wu Alexander TH, Wu MH, Wang LY, Yu YL, Hung YW, Wang WC, Chu CY, Hung CL, Changou C, Yen Y, Kung HJ. Long noncoding RNA LncHIFCAR/ MIR31HG is a HIF-1α co-activator driving oral cancer progression. 2017. Nature Communications. Jun 22;8:15874.
- Wang J, Wang H, Wang LY, Cai D, Duan Z, Zhang Y, Chen P, Zou JX, Xu J, Chen X, Kung HJ, Chen H. Silencing the epigenetic silencer KDM4A for TRAIL and DR5 simultaneous induction and antitumor therapy. 2016. Cell Death and Differentiation. 23(11):1886-1896.
- Wang LY, Hung CL, Yang J, Chen YR, Izumiya Y, Chen H, Wang WC, Ann D, Kung HJKDM4A coactivates E2F1 to regulate PDK-dependent metabolic switch between mitochondrial oxidation and glycolysis. 2016. Cell Reports. 16: 3016-3027.
- Shih JW*, Wang LY*, Hung CL, Kung HJ, Hsieh CL. Non-coding RNAs in castration-resistant prostate cancer: regulation of androgen receptor signaling and cancer metabolism. 2015. Int J Mol Sci. 16(12): 28943–28978.
- Hung CL*, Wang LY*, Yu YL, Chen H, Srivastava S, Petrovics G, Kung HJ. A novel long non-coding RNA connects c-Myc to tumor metabolism. 2014. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 111(52):18697-702.
- Chu CH*, Wang LY*, Hsu KC*, Chen CC, Cheng HH, Wang SM, Wu CM, Chen TJ, Li LT, Liu R, Hung CL, Yang JM, Kung HJ, Wang WC. KDM4B as a target for prostate cancer: structural analysis and selective inhibition by a novel inhibitor. 2014. J Med Chem. (14):5975-85.
- Wang LY, Kung HJ. Male germ cell-associated kinase is overexpressed in prostate cancer cells and causes mitotic defects via deregulation of APC/C-CDH1. 2012. Oncogene. 31(24):2907-18.
- Wu Z, Chang PC, Yang J, Chu CY, Wang LY, Chen NT, Desai S, Ma AH, Lo SH, Evans C, Lam K, Kung HJ. Autophagy Blockade Sensitizes Prostate Cancer Cells towards Src Family Kinase Inhibitors. 2010. Genes and Cancer, 1 (1): 40-49.
- Liu S, Vinall RL, Tepper C, Shi XB, Xue LR, Ma AH, Wang LY, Fitzgerald LD, Wu Z, Gandour-Edwards R, deVere White RW, Kung HJ. Inappropriate activation of androgen receptor by relaxin via β-catenin pathway. 2008. Oncogene 27: 499–505.
- Wang LY, Shiozaki K. The fission yeast stress MAPK cascade regulates the pmp3+ gene that encodes a highly conserved plasma membrane protein. 2006. FEBS Lett 580: 2409-2413.
- Wang LY, Shimada K, Morishita M, Shiozaki K. Response of Fission Yeast to Toxic Cations Involves Cooperative Action of the Stress-Activated Protein Kinase Spc1/Sty1 and the Hal4 Protein Kinase. 2005. Mol. Cell. Biol. 25:3945-3955.
- Lin SJ, Wang LY, Huang YJ, Kuo ML. Effect of interleukin (IL)-12 and IL-15 on apoptosis and proliferation of umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells. 2001. Bone Marrow Transplant. 28:439-445.
* First authors
- Ghosh P, Qui Y, Wang LY, Kung HJ. Tyrosine kinome profiling: oncogenic mutations and therapeutic targeting in cancer. Molecular Oncology: Causes of Cancer and Targets for Treatment. ISBN: 9780521876629. Editors: Gelmann E, Sawyers C, and Rauscher III F. Cambridge University Press. 2014.
- Wang LY, Guo W, Kim K, Pochampalli M, Hung CL, Izumiya Y, Kung HJ. Histone demethylases in prostate cancer. Nuclear Signaling Pathways and Targeting Transcription in Cancer. ISBN: 978-1-4614-8039-6. Editor: Rakesh Kumar. Springer. 2013.