- Hung LM, Lu YJ, Huang JP, Wu YT, Day YJ & Huang SS. Insulin renders diabetic rats resistant to acute ischemic stroke by preservation of vascular endothelial function and not by its hypoglycemic effect. Submitted
- Chang CC, Chang CY, Huang JP & Hung LM* (correspondence). The Effect of Resveratrol on oxidative and inflammatory stress in liver and spleen of streptozotocin-induced type 1 diabetic rats. The Chinese Journal of Physiology, 55 (3):192-201, 2012. (IF: 0.5).
- Chang CC, Chang CY, Wu YT, Huang JP, Yen TH & Hung LM* (correspondence). Resveratrol retards progression of diabetic nephropathy through modulations of oxidative stress, proinflammatory cytokines, and AMP-activated protein kinase. Journal of Biomedical Science 18 (1): 47, 2011. (IF: 1.962).
- Liao PH, Hung LM (co-first author), Chen YH, Kuan YH, Zhang FBY, Lin RH, Shih HC, Tsai SK, Huang SS. Cardioprotective effects of luteolin during ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats. Circulation Journal 75(2):443-450, 2011. (IF: 3.225)
- Huang JP, Huang SS, Deng JY, Day YJ & Hung LM* (correspondence). Insulin and resveratrol act synergistically preventing cardiac dysfunction in diabetes but the advantage of resveratrol in diabetics with acute heart attack is antagonized by insulin. Free Radical Biology and Medicine 49(11):1710-1721, 2010. (IF: 5.707)
- Hsieh YH, Huang SS, Day YJ, Wei FC & Hung LM* (correspondence). Involvement of YC-1 in Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinases action really interesting in cremasteric muscle. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 62(2):1746-1752, 2010. (IF: 1.918)
- Huang JP, Huang SS, Deng JY & Hung LM* (correspondence). Impairment of insulin-stimulated Akt/GLUT4 signaling is associated with cardiac contractile dysfunction and aggravates I/R injury in STZ-diabetic Rats. Journal of Biomedical Science 16 (1): 77, 2009. (IF: 1.962)
- Chen WP, Hung LM, Hsueh CH, Lai LP & Su MJ. Piceatannol, a derivative of resveratrol, moderately slows I(Na) inactivation and exerts antiarrhythmic action in ischaemia-reperfused rat hearts. British Journal Pharmacology 157(3):381-391, 2009. (IF: 4.925)
- Lin JY, Hung LM, Lai LY & Wei FC. Kappa-opioid receptor agonist protects the microcirculation of skeletal muscle from ischemia reperfusion injury. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 61(3): 330-336, 2008. (IF: 1.274)
- Deng JY, Hsieh PS, Huang JP, Lu Ls & Hung LM* (correspondence). Activation of Estrogen Receptor is Crucial for Resveratrol-stimulating Muscular Glucose Uptake via Both Insulin-dependent and Independent Pathways. Diabetes, 57(7): 1814-1823, 2008. (IF: 8.889)
- Tsai SK, Hung LM (co-first author), Fu YT, Cheng H, Nien MW, Liu HY, Zhang FB & Huang SS. Resveratrol neuroprotective effects during focal cerebral ischemia injury via nitric oxide mechanism in rats. Journal of Vascular Surgery, 46(2): 346-353, 2007. (IF: 3.853)
- Deng JY, Huang JP, Lu Ls & Hung LM* (correspondence). Impairment of cardiac insulin signaling and myocardial contractile performance in high cholesterol-fructose fed rats. American Journal of Physiology – Heart and Circulatory Physiology, 293(2):H978-H987, 2007. (IF: 3.880)
- Lu LS, Hung LM, Liao CH, Wu CC & Su MJ. Effects of rosiglitazone on native low-density-lipoprotein-induced respiratory burst in circulating monocytes and on the leukocyte-endothelial interaction in cholesterol-fed rats. Naunyn-Schmiedeberg Archives of Pharmacology, 375(4): 251-260, 2007. (IF: 2.500)
- Lu LS, Wu CC, Hung LM, Chiang MT, Lin CT, Lin CW & Su MJ. Apocynin alleviated hepatic oxidative burden and reduced liver injury in hypercholesterolaemia. Liver International, 27(4): 529-537, 2007. (IF: 3.840)
- Hsieh YH, Huang SS, Wei FC & Hung LM* (correspondence). Resveratrol attenuates ischemia-reperfusion induced leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesive interactions and prolongs allograft survival across MHC barrier. Circulation Journal, 71(3): 423-428, 2007. (IF: 3.225)
- Chen WP, Su MJ & Hung LM* (correspondence). In vitro electrophysiological mechanisms for antiarrhythmic efficacy of resveratrol, a natural antioxidant derived from grapes. European Journal of Pharmacology, 554(2-3): 196-204, 2007. (IF: 2.737)